The list of speakers and topics
at the 2021 Monaco Yacht Summit
is now released
Posted on 13/ 08/ 2021
The list of yachting personalities who will host the 2021 Monaco Yacht Summit is now finalised. A panel of experts in yacht building, design, management, charter or purchase.
- Perspective on yachting trends
- The key elements to achieve a successful charter
- The practical steps in yacht building when you’re the owner
- From design to delivery
On Tuesday 21 September 2021 at the Yacht Club de Monaco, the speakers of the MY Summit will cover the key information that new charter clients or future – and even current - owners need to know before entering the yachting world the next day at the Monaco Yacht Show.
This year's Monaco Yacht Summit will be moderated by Martin Hager, editor-in-chief of leading German superyacht magazine Boote Exclusiv, and a former naval architect with more than 18 years of experience in yachting.
Perspectives on industry trends and aspects of chartering, buying, building and operating a superyacht.
• Jonathan Beckett, CEO, Burgess (broker)
• Michael Breman, Sales Director, Lürssen (shipyard)
• Rose Damen, Managing Director, Damen/Amels (shipyard)
• Aino-Leena Grapin, CEO, Winch Design (yacht design)
How to choose your superyacht and your broker? How to optimise a yacht for charter, what are the essential ingredients to provide/look for? Location, booking process, what to watch out for? Our speakers will address the essential ingredients that combine to deliver a successful charter.
• Margarita Amam, CEO, IMS GmbH (refit shipyard)
• Charlie Birkett, CEO & Founder, Y.CO (brokerage company)
Looking at the practical steps involved in commissioning and building a new construction project from a client perspective, our panellists will include shipyard, naval architecture, project management and legal expertise providing their guidance to delegates on undertaking a new construction project.
• Tim Schommer, Partner/Lawyer, Clyde & Co (expert lawyers in yachting)
• Derek Munro, owners’ representative, Divergent Yachting (yacht management)
• Daniele Moltedo, Custom Head of Manufacturing & Warranty Department Manager, Benetti (shipyard)
• One representative of Oceanco (shipyard) – to be confirmed
FROM DESIGN TO DELIVERY (CASE STUDY)
The megayacht Viva will be one of the most awaited world premieres at the 2021 Monaco Yacht Show.
The team from the Dutch shipyard Feadship presents all the key stages in the construction of this impressive 94-metre luxury vessel, which has been delivered to her owner this year.
The Monaco Yacht Summit will be held on September 21, 2021 at the Yacht Club de Monaco with the support of J.P. Morgan Private Bank, the Monaco Economic Board and the Monaco Convention Bureau.
The event is exclusively dedicated to owners and participants with a current or future yacht project (charter, purchase, building).
Participation upon approval.
Informations : firstname.lastname@example.org