Press release – 12 September 2022
On September 27, 2022, 14 experts will be on hand to share their expertise with Monaco Yacht Summit participants.
On the eve of the Monaco Yacht Show at the Yacht Club de Monaco, a large panel of yachting experts recognised by their peers in the industry will cover all aspects of yachting around the themes of purchasing, chartering, building, refit and new destinations.
Stewart Campbell, Editor-in-Chief, Boat International Media
Derek Munro, Owners rep, Divergent Yachting
THE EXPERTS' INSIGHTS
Some of the best known in the superyacht industry business, giving their perspectives on industry trends (new technology, design, yachts that can perform many different functions, new destinations bringing families together) and sharing some thoughts on the future of the yachting industry.
• Paris Baloumis, Group Marketing Director, Oceanco
• Charlie Birkett, Co-Founder & CEO, Y.CO
• Aino-Leena Grapin, CEO, Winch Design
• Ferruccio Rossi, President of Superyacht, General Manager of SanLorenzo
Experienced charter brokers, charter managers and yacht crew speaking about the essential ingredients that combine to deliver a successful charter, from the yacht itself, the team involved, where to go and what to see and do.
• Julie Bichon, Head of Charter Management, Hill Robinson
• Jamie Edmiston, CEO, Edmiston
• Jacob Ewing, Captain of M/Y Broadwater (56m, Feadship)
• Geordie Mackay-Lewis, Co-Founder & CEO, Pelorus
Shipyard, naval architect/designer, project manager and a legal expert providing their guidance on practical steps involved in purchasing an existing yacht or undertaking a new construction project: looking at the practical steps involved in commissioning and building a new construction project from a client perspective.
• Michael Breman, Sales Director, Lürssen
• Andrew Charlier, Co-Head & Partner, HFW
• Espen Oeino, Naval architect, Espen Oeino International
FROM PREPURCHASE, THROUGH RE-DESIGN TO DELIVERY – « BEHIND THE SCENE : The refit of Galaxy»
The project team, including the designers and shipyard, will highlight the full process of the prepurchase survey of an existing vessel, the re-design of the interior, full refit from initial inspiration to completion. How, with good planning, this can be achieved in a relatively short timeframe.
• Nicolas Genelot, General Manager, Monaco Marine
• Marie Soliman, Founder & Creative Director, Bergman Design House
• Sara Vezensek, Owners rep
Monaco Yacht Summit
An event by Monaco Yacht Show
27 September 2022, Yacht Club de Monaco
Sponsors of the
Monaco Yacht Summit
With the support of
Official sponsor of
the Monaco Yacht Show