COVID-19 SANITARY AND HEALTH MEASURES
Last update: 15 September 2021
The list of measures will be updated as the health situation develops.
ACCESS TO THE PRINCIPALITY OF MONACO
Any person aged 16 or over, whatever their nationality, who enters the Principality must be able to present all the documents required according to their zone of origin (green zone, orange zone, red zone) on arrival in Monaco.
Before your departure, check the measures in force according to the colour zone of your country.
Wearing a mask outdoors is compulsory in the Principality for everyone over 5 years old.
FROM SEPTEMBER 20TH: FOR FULLY VACCINATED PEOPLE, IT WILL BE POSSIBLE TO OBTAIN A "HEALTH PASS" BRACELET VALID FOR THE MYS WEEK BY PRESENTING A COMPLETE VACCINATION PROOF AT THE MYS ENTRANCE (DIGITAL OR PAPER FORMAT).
ACCESS TO THE SITE OF THE MYS 2021
The following health measures will be applied during MYS 2021 in accordance with the rules set up by the Gouvernement Princier de Monaco and Informa AllSecure's enhanced health and safety standards imposed on all Informa Group events following COVID-19.
MANDATORY TO WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES
For all participants without exception in the MYS enclosure and during the visits of yachts and tenders:
Surgical mask, FFP2 or Bettimask™ fabric mask (All other fabric masks are not allowed).
It is recommended to change the mask every 4 hours.
The visitor must bring his own masks and hydroalcoholic gel.
ACCESS TO THE MYS SITE ON PRESENTATION OF A VALID HEALTH PASS
Health pass in digital or paper format: Monaco Safe Pass, Covid EU digital certificate or ONE of the following documents in French or English, either:
- Negative PCR or antigenic test result less than 72 hours.
- A complete vaccination*:
For COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen, 28 days after one dose
For other vaccines, 7 days after the 2nd dose or single dose for people who have had covid19.
- Proof of covid19 recovery certificate: Positive PCR test older than 11 days and less than 6 months.
Each person has to personally present his or her health pass each day to enter the MYS.
NB: In accordance with the law in force, the presentation of an identity document will be requested (passport, identity card, driving license). No data recording will be made during the control by the MYS.
The control of the health pass is carried out daily:
The holder of a valid health pass will be given a "health pass" bracelet of the day to be worn on the wrist. He will then be able to enter and leave the MYS premises the same day without having to show his health pass.
Thus, access to the MYS site will be authorized only upon presentation of a valid badge AND a valid health pass.
Any person that does not presenting a valid health pass will be refused entry to the MYS site even if he/she has to perform a service on behalf of an exhibitor.
CONTROL AREAS OF THE HEALTH PASS
The health pass control areas are located at each entrance to the exhibition and access points to the MYS site.
COVID19 TESTING IN THE PRINCIPALITY OF MONACO
Pharmacies offering antigenic testing by appointment (results in less than 30 minutes)
Laboratories offering PCR testing by appointment (results in 24 hours maximum)
The concierges of the hotels in Monaco are at the disposal of their clients to make an appointment for a covid19 test.
GENERAL HEALTH MEASURES OF THE MYS
- Observance of barrier measures against covid19.
- Protective equipment: wearing a mask is mandatory in the exhibition area (surgical mask or FFP2 or Bettimask™ fabric mask - all other fabric masks are not allowed).
- Personal hygiene: hand disinfection stations throughout the exhibition area.
- Physical separation: controlled density of participants in the exhibition (aisles and stands) in accordance with local authority regulations: distance between 2 people of 1.50m on the whole show.
- Limiting physical contact: preference for digital alternatives to the exchange of printed documents during the exhibition.
- Visiting the exhibition: online pre-registration mandatory for visitors, except for holders of printed invitations.
- Nb: ticket sales for the exhibition are exclusively online, there will be no possibility to buy a ticket on site.
- Reinforcement of the cleaning of the exhibition's common areas and equipment before, during and after each day of the exhibition. Disinfection of ventilation and air-conditioning systems.
- Pre-packaged individual food and drinks and disposable utensils on the stands and in the exhibition, to be consumed seated.
- First aid: area for the treatment of any person presenting symptoms of Covid-19 located at Quai Antoine Ier.