Covid-19 Sanitary and health measures
Last update: July 30, 2021
The following sanitary and health measures will be applied at the 2021 MYS in accordance with the rules implemented by the
Department of Health Affairs of Monaco and
Informa AllSecure enhanced health and safety standards at Informa’s events following COVID-19.
Regardless of nationality, anyone aged 11 or over, who wishes to enter the Principality must be able to present all the documents required for their zone of origin (green zone, orange zone, red zone) on arrival.
Check your country color.
The list of measures will be updated according to the evolution of the sanitary situation.
- Presentation of a valid sanitary pass at the show entrances.
- Enhanced cleaning: Deep cleaning before, during, and after each day’s event.
- Personal hygiene: Hand sanitizing stations throughout the event space.
- Protective equipment: Wear a face mask on show entry will be compulsory (surgical or FFP2). Fabric masks will not be allowed.
- On-line registration: Compulsory online registration for visitors except for holders of printed invitations.
- Physical contact: Predilection of digital alternatives to the exchange of printed materials during the show.
- Physical distancing: Controlled density of participants in line with local authority regulation.
- Food and beverage: Pre-packaged food options and disposable pre-packaged ustensils on stands and in the show. To date: Seated Cocktails and (seated) dinners only.
- First aid Monaco health authority guidance on detecting and managing anyone who displays symptoms of COVID-19.