The C&C Lounge (Captains' & Crew Lounge) is the place to be for captains and crew members during the Monaco Yacht Show.
Reserved for yacht crews, the C&C Lounge offers a relaxing space with entertainment, games, refreshments, wifi access and a wellness lounge all day long!
A breakfast and lunch service is offered exclusively to the captains and crews of the yachts exhibited at the show.
Access to the C&C Lounge upon online registration or on site (under conditions).
The captains & crew lounge IS ALSO
- Breakfast: 8:30am - 10am
- Lunch: 12pm - 2:30pm
* Meals are free for the crews of yachts being exhibited at the MYS, according to availability. Bookings are not taken; simply show up.
- Upper floor of the C&C Lounge open to all crew from 8:30am to 6.30pm
- Free snacks and coffee throughout the day
- Free activities, entertainment, photo booth, lounge area
- Massage, nail bar and walk-in hairdresser… to be reserved on the spot
- Full programme of activities on line from August 2021.
All crews are invited to afterwork sessions at the C&C Lounge on the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 5pm to 7pm, with live music, tapas and activities out on the terrace (simply present your C&C Lounge badge to get in).
YOUR YACHT IS NOT AT THE MYS?
If you are a captain or a crew member:
Apply for your badge online
On site from 21 September 2021, 8.30am (nominative access upon conditions for the four days of the MYS. Badge to collect on site.
YOUR YACHT IS EXHIBITED AT THE MYS?
You are the captain or crew member of the yacht? So you have already been pre-registered by the company exhibiting the yacht.
You only need to to finalise your registration once you receive the relevant link by e-mail at the end of August 2021.
Due to sanitary measures and for an easier and faster regulation of the attendance of people
at the entrance of the C&C Lounge, we recommend you to register online.
Thank you for your understanding