Press release – 16 August 2022
The Monaco Yacht Show announces the fleet of large sailing yachts on display this September. Attendees to the show will discover multi-awarded sailing yachts, classic schooners or sloops and high-performance and modern-designed sailing vessels.
Amongst the 10 units on exhibit at the Sailing Yacht Area, 4 new launches will be showcased in Monaco: ClubSwan 80 (27.7m) and Swan 98 (31.05m) by the Finnish builder Nautor’s Swan, Sorvind (34.59m) by Southern Wind shipyard; the eco-friendly sailing catamaran Sunreef 80 Eco (24m) by Sunreef that will join the fleet.
For 2022, the Sailing Yacht Area is relocated in the inside area of Quai l’Hirondelle at Port Hercule.
On stands, visitors will also meet up with a selection of builders, designers or equipment manufacturers specialising in sailing yachts.
• 80 Sunreef Eco by Sunreef
• Advanced 80 by Advanced Yachts
• Blush by Perini Navi (exhibited by Camper & Nicholsons International)
• Borkumriff IV by Royal Huisman (exhibited by Camper & Nicholsons International)
• ClubSwan 80 by Nautor’s Swan
• Perseverance 1 by Baltic Yachts
• Sorvind by Southern Wind Shipyard
• State of Grace by Perini Navi (exhibited by Edmiston)
• Swan 98 by Nautor’s Swan
• Twizzle by Royal Huisman (exhibited by Edmiston)
Baltic Yachts, Doyle Sails, Malcolm McKeon Yacht Design, Nautor’s Swan, North Sails, Southern Spars, Southern Wind.